Thursday, March 15, 2012

Rodeo Drive, Hollywood & Beverly Hills




shirt: J.Crew (similar), skirt: DIY (similar), shoes: SM, purse: Marc Jacobs, sunnies: Ray-Ban, cuffs: Asos, necklace: H&M (recent)


Wendy and I are looking for coins. (inside joke)


Wendy & Kelly. They're so cute in person! Thank you girls for showing me around!












On the third day of our visit we went to see all of LA's quintessential tourist attractions: Rodeo Drive, Hollywood and the mansions in Beverly Hills. Like a typical tourist, I wanted a picture with the famous Rodeo Drive street sign and the cement sidewalk in front of Grauman's Chinese Theater. (Tourist checklist = done! lol.)

The best part of the day was meeting up with Kelly and Wendy! We had brunch at Urth Cafe (per Wendy's suggestion, I had the most yummy quiche, ever.) and afterward strolled the streets of Beverly Hills, where I saw Marcia Cross... but I was too shy to approach her for a photo. :-/ Next time, I guess!

24 comments:

  1. You three all look adorable! Isn't Hollywood fun?! I live in SoCal, but I only ventured to Hollywood for the first time about a year and a half ago ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so cute in your matching pink gingham two-piecer! and so nice to meet the girls y'all look so cute

    pandaphilia style

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw you ladies look amazing! I love your pink outfit, Khatu. And I have the same ASOS cuffs as you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving this skirt :) YOU look gorg ! Now i am a huge Wendy fan as well.

    XX-Myrna

    http://mybeatboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute are you???

    jen
    http://blankwhiteframes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect! No LA trip is complete without a celebrity sighting :)

    www.petiteonapenny.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. HOW cute are you in pink? It looks like you had such a blast!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. U look so beautiful in pink!! The skirt and shirt are beyond beautiful!!! And I love the picture with your blogger girls, u're all so chic!:)
    kisses
    Jelena

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your girls all look great, must have been so fun to hang out with Wendy and Kelly! And I love your pink on pink look, Khatu. So girly!

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
  10. Genial tu blog! espero que te pases por el mio y me cuentes que te parece.

    mamaartista.blogspot.com

    L+

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely outfits! Thanks for sharing their blogs as well. I am excited to check them out!

    IvonneStacy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an awesome outfit! You look SO good!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute in all the pink, Khatu! Totally screams summertime to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. It was so much fun having lunch and shopping with you guys! Glad you had a fun time in LA. Come back soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. love all of your outfits, it looks like you all had a lot of fun :)

    xx
    Iqra

    masaladiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the pink on pink. I recently bought SM shoes too and love it.

    xo Jo

    http://whiterosesandcoffee.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  17. seriously...you guys are too cute! And I love your outfit...pretty in pink :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. That pink on pink is soooooooooo cute! You look lovely!

    7eventh Letter
    http://www.whatsmoreimportantthanfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a cute, cute outfit! Ahhh so jealous you ladies got to meet up, how awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is gorgeous! I have a weakness for gingham and it's lovely in that pink! Great look and lovely photos! Thanks for visiting my blog and for the lovely comment! xxx

    http://aurelieandangelo.com/

    ReplyDelete